RE: CQG Interface with TradeStation

Hi Loren,

I use both CQG and TradeStation.  There is a Windows DDE link which is
available with CQG that will feed an Excel spreadsheet - I have that running
here.

Not sure if you can (then) feed TS from that same spreadsheet, essentially
using Excel to "link" the two.  Sounds pretty messy too...  trying to keep
that all up and running all day...

Are there indicators or systems that you use on TradeStation that you've
confirmed are not available using CQG? (my question is really: do you
*really* need to use TS?)

Your observations regarding data quality are "right on."  I have both BMI
Cable and CQG Satellite here...  they are not even close in terms of quality
and accuracy.  I wouldn't try trading my dollars real-time with BMI.

Re: CQG's web product...  don't have it, but understand that the data is
kept @ CQG's web servers (not on your computer) so the DDE/Excel link would
not be an option...

Hope this helps!?  Good trading,

Doug