Re: Ts2000i Service Pack 2

I cant wait to here how Mr. Gold thinks the service pack was just wonderful.
If you remember Mr. Gold loved the program prior to the service patch and
thought everything was peachy.  So wonder why he would even bother
anticipating installing it, since TS2000i is so perfect to begin with?  And
what happened to all the bright wide eyed people who were going to install
TS2000i and report their findings back to the list.  I could sense the
accomplishment in the tone of voice even thought the box was not yet even
open.  It's like they were privileged just to be able to pay and receive a
TS2000i, where oh where are all these people?  Why aren't you all out here
singing the praises that you were so sure you would get to do?

This is all an exercise to drive home the point that technical analysis does
indeed work and is valid.  Plot the course of Omega's performance as far as
delivery of quality and customer satisfaction. Then plot the course of their
promotions and fluff and stuff, wow talk about a mirror image.  Think also
how will Omega keep its doors open while it can not keep sold many TS2000i?
How will the company make money?  If management can botch a previously fine
product, then think how management could botch any endeavor it gets into.
Look at its affiliation with e- trade, they were found to be the "worst"
online trading service in a recent survey that rated services on several
critical key points.  Also one of the most astonishing and suspicious things
about all this to me, is the lack of continual bombarding defense by PO.
Now this is scary, it tells me someone is also worried- and when insiders
are worried?  Of course this will spark a call from Cruz and so PO will post
something soon.

mb

ps I am personally anticipating the ts2000i build 666, bay of pigs
commemorative edition with the 3d hologram images of my favorite market
guru's who have never traded a day in their life.  Of course great marketing
would be to ship the 666 patch so that the recipient receives it on Friday
the 13th, however this would involve forethought and this is obviously a
commodity that Omega doesn't have.