Ts2000i Service Pack 2

During the install, it locked my system verifying the studies,
and had to be hard reset.

The re-install completed.

I have had 2 crashed and 3 lockup on the last hour. It seems like
instead of 40 critical bugs that make it unusable, there are
20 critical bugs that make it unusable. Kind of like being shot
20 times instead of 40. Half as many holes, but you are still
dead. I use one workspace, one chart and one system and 3
indicators.

Thw worst to me is History Bank. It runs faster and appears to
do something, but what exactly that is, I have no idea.
Lots of data comes down, where it goes, is anyone's
guess.

It would be better if they started small. I would just like to
fill in the gaps from being a Hyperfeed customer.
It download all kinds of data, but instead of SPY.
I think it must be Russian tin can futures or something,
because if I down load, say 5/13/99, nothing changes,
though all kinds of data gets downloaded. Of course we
are supposed to be so grateful because its free. And,
the fact that you cannot import your clean data that you
paid for into the pcquote data, well tough.

I think we all have data vendors were you can get end of day
day. We don't need History Bank for that. Omega has decided
to screw you so that you have pcquote which is unreliable,
and apparently is monitored by the ever efficent
Michael Dienesby by email! Hopefully he is not in the bathroom
when the server goes down. What are we paying $140 a month
for? I trade $150,000 a day. what do they think we do?
.50 costs me $1000 while Mikey is taking a wee-wee.

Omega should have a new seminar at Las Vegas called
"Trading Like an Idiot". I'll teach it an explain
why only an idiot would try to trade using this software.
Either make it for trading, or make it a toy.

You think that etrade would give us a break, assuming that
we would actually be trying to place orders. Any one try to
short yesterday in the down draft? I actually clicked the
last trade verify button, and spent the next 4 hours
trying to figure out if I had a trade.

Today, I lost the connection maybe 4 times.

Is Service Pack2  better, yes. Does it work, no.

Stay with TS4, and hope that a y2K patch comes out, or somebody
has the time to put up with this.

David