Re: DCB FM receivers...

:I don't say that to upset or offend you, I only say it to warn you!!
:Think about this...  If the FM is even as little as a minute behind,
:as I have heard that they are.... some claim that they are even
:further!

Not always true. Depnds on where you are and what feed you're using as well
as what else is clogging up the bandwidth. A friend of mine uses BMI
satellite and there are times when his alert goes off 20-30 seconds after my
alert goes off. And I use DBC FM. Another friend of mine in Seattle uses BMI
cable and there are times I can get a order off before he gets an alert. And
there's a friend in Texas who gets alerts 5-10 seconds before me. So the
best you can say is that the speed of reception depends on where you are and
what service you're using.

:Then YOU will be getting in on the end of all the moves.... the price
:you would pay in slippage alone, forgetting all the losers you will
:have accumulated because of this idea..... BUT, just considering the
:slippage alone, will have paid for a satellite service many times
:over... each and every month, even if you only do just a few trades!!

You keep forgetting that not all of us are daytraders.

More important than that is the ability to speed dial directly to the floor
to place your orders (electronic execution of futures contract over the
Internet right now is a joke).