Re: Bug Report Example

:I'm curious, what is it about MetaStock that you didn't/don't like. What
:makes it a "joke" in your opinion?

Metastock does not give the systems trader the ability to write and test
complex trading systems like TS 4.0. Believe me when I say that as much as I
hate TS 4.0 build 21, I love it even more. There's nothing out there right
now that is comparable to it. It's just missing the extra few things that
will make this software great. Like the ability to test systems on more than
13,000 bars of data. Like writing executable codes more than 64K. Like
beinig Y2K compliant.