Re: TS4.21 - Symbols Disappearing from Portfolio

> Sometime ago, new symbols were automatically created with names ending in
> "99".  I deleted them, not knowing what month they were.
>
> Then (maybe after morning update) I discovered that all March symbols had
> disappeared from  the portfolio: SP9H, DSP9H, ES9H.

It's just renaming the expired symbols. SP9H -> SPH99, etc. No need to
disable the morning update (yet) unless you are collecting symbols for
year 2000. If you need the 00 symbols you will have to disable morning
update to keep them from being marked expired and renamed.

Where is that Y2K patch? <g>

--
   Dennis