TS4.21 - Symbols Disappearing from Portfolio

Has this happened to you?

Sometime ago, new symbols were automatically created with names ending in
"99".  I deleted them, not knowing what month they were.

Then (maybe after morning update) I discovered that all March symbols had
disappeared from  the portfolio: SP9H, DSP9H, ES9H.

I added these symbols back to the portfolio, pasted in the data from the
Omega site and everything worked.

Subsequently, I performed a morning update (the program correctly noted that
these symbols had expired) and the symbols again DISAPPEARED from the
portfolio.

I again re-created them and re-pasted in the data.

Do I have to avoid morning update forever to avoid this phenomenon?

Thanks for any feedback.

Dan Visanescu