Re: Aspen Graphics

R Oro,

I have toyed with Aspen Graphics on the Knight Ridder feed.

Their language is not as extensive and you certainly cannot convert
all EL techniques if they are very elaborate since the Aspen
language consists of functions which can be nested - it is not a full
programming language like EL. However you can do lots of the standard
things.

Their graphics and user interface is excellent in my opinion. It is
very intuitive and fast. They have  nice features like for
example to retrieve extra history from their server by just clicking
on the chart.

Overall it is more graphical orientated and lacks the language
capabilites of TS.

Gerrit Jacobsen