Re: ?? DBC Signal receiver

:The black signal box is the old skinny FM box.  I believe it only allows
:9600 baud feed (sat. or FM) which is too slow for most TS users' taste.

I think that the only reason they are in demand is that there are software
and hardware fixes out there such that you don't have to pay DBC/ Signal for
the data transmitted. Unfortunately, there are very few of them left around.
If anyone has any extras left, I'm interested in taking them off your hands.
;-)