Re: Top 10 Systems of All Time

TT3 - I have the original system .  It has been very profitable and
understanding your longer term perspective of trading/investing it is
perfect.  With some modifications it can be dynamite as a fully mechanical
system.  As it is its good, it has held up and will probably continue to do
so in the future.  I like it, but you can program it yourself right into TS
and run it, once you have the logic.   mb

> The only one of these systems I'm familiar with is Time Trend III.  It's a
proprietary system developed by Gerald Appel (Systems and Forecasts).  It's
available by subscription (if I recall correctly - $225/year - 3 month trial
subscriptions are about $40).  The phone number is 1-800-829-6229.