Re: Top 10 Systems of All Time

The only one of these systems I'm familiar with is Time Trend III.  It's a
proprietary system developed by Gerald Appel (Systems and Forecasts).  It's
available by subscription (if I recall correctly - $225/year - 3 month trial
subscriptions are about $40).  The phone number is 1-800-829-6229.

I've never tried to "reverse engineer" the system - but it relies heavily on
advance/decline data - and the signals track my own system (which relies on
advance/decline data and interest rates) fairly closely.  One major difference
is I don't believe in continuation signals (when Time Trend III goes on a
"continuation signal" - it can't issue a sell until the end of the week).

Anyway - I've subscribed to Systems and Forecasts a couple of times.  I don't
trade its signals - I trade my own signals - but I've found it worthwhile (it
gave me a couple of excellent ideas for my own work).  Note that I trade index
funds and sector funds using an intermediate ---> longer term time frame.  I
don't trade futures short term.  Robyn