Re: Service Pack 2 Info

Now we know what side of the fence you are on Sam (Tennis). Take me off
your
mailing list.

As anyone who has to deal with software vendors for their customers,
having a clear bug list and what will and will not be fixed is
very important. This letter should go out to every Omega
customer, except without the bullshit.

Think of any disaster you can think of. Lying and cover up always made
it
worse. People are not stupid, and people can also be forgiving and
understanding given the chance to be. I always get pissed off
when I tell somebody I'm willing to deal with the truth and
they lie to me.

What is the big deal with the letter, except for it doesn't look
like enough bugs will be fixed.

Thanks,

David