Re: DialData - satisfied?

I don't doubt your story - but I guess it depends what you're using DialData for and how you're using it.  In my case - I started using it to update (not download) a relatively small database (150 symbols) of indices, stocks and mutual funds I had put together from other sources.  I look at the data
every day - and pick up (and clean up) the occasional bad data point.  Also - I use the Downloader from Equis - which seems to work very well with DialData (both the old Downloader for DOS and the new Downloader for Windows seem to work equally well).  Note that the Downloader catches possible errors in
the data (like a close that's lower than the reported low).  Also note that the data I get is in Metastock rmat.

Also - note that I keep backups - and backups of my backups (I've never lost data because of the Downloader, DialData or Omega - but I have lost data due to computer malfunctions and user stupidity).  I can recommend the Iomega zip drive as a fairly convenient way to backup databases - particularly
those that you've worked long and hard to assemble.  Robyn