Re: Pierre Rebooted

Pierre has answered a couple of technical questions I had in private.  IOW -
he's given me some help.  If you (and everyone else) remember that a large
part of his work is intertwined with Omega - and you forget about fighting
with him about whether Omega products are good/bad - I think he has more than
a little to contribute to this list.  Robyn