TraderWare Wish List

I am cautioned that I must wrap up my wishes for the beta release.  You guys
will love me (i think) for this, at the last minute like 5 ago.  I asked
that we put a trading simulator so that you can replay data across the
screen like it was coming in real time and practice.   I figured some of you
like me would like to set around and watch this at the end of the day and on
the weekends.

If there are any legitimate big must have wishes please let me know by this
monday..  mb