Re: TraderWare Wish List

Ideally, I want to be able to desiganate a starting point, click on a bar
and have the Y axis change and start numbering the bars from that point ( or
every 5 bars) for me  from left to right; from say #1 to #1000 and if the
numbers are turned vertically to conserve space its fine. I want to see only
consecutive numbers accross the bottom axis.

I belive what you want is capable of being done in TS, using the text
functions you would create an indicator that would have the following
inputs: date to start (3-4-56), begining count number (1), end count number
(5) ; and then once you specify the date to start counting, the text
function would label (or paint bar) alternating 5 days of data at a time.

like this paint bar alternates colors on a 15 minute or whatever time basis
on a tick chart.

oh to answer your original question, i do not believe the date axis can be
modified unless you build a modified data series and plot it.  which could
be done.  but an indicator would be much easier to do in either platform.
it may not look as good. mb

input:rotate(15);
var:go(0),new(0);
if d>d[1]or currentbar=1 then begin
if go=0 then go=1 else go=0;
new=timetominutes(sess1starttime)+rotate;end;
if timetominutes(t)>new then begin
if go=0 then go=1 else go=0;
new=new+rotate;
end;
if go=1 then begin
plot1(h,"time");
plot2(l,"rotate");
end;

 One for each bar of the chart (each actual trading day).With holidays and
weekends eliminated it's much easier to find the cycles. AMA