Re: SCAM ALERT!

I wrote:
> I believe the MOO-MOC trades are probably legit, i.e. I don't think
> he's faking those trades using TS bugs.

Val's example (thanks!) pointed out some "features" of TS I wasn't
aware of.  Using that approach, it looks like you COULD fake the MOO-
MOC trades.

Given that, and the suspicious nature of the whole thing (zero-bar
trades, his sample report doesn't jive with reality, too good to be
true, etc etc), I'll bow to Mark's superior knowledge and agree that
this thing is probably a scam.

The vendor says he's running a "special" on it, so if anyone wants to
blow $200 to expose the guy, please let us know.  :-)

Gary