Re: SCAM ALERT!

> > However, even if you completely discard ALL profits from ALL those
> > trailing-stop trades, this still appears to be a damn respectable system.
>
> Then by all means buy the system, trade it and become rich.  Then
> call me stupid as you buzz over my house at low altitude in your
> jet.

Notice I said it *APPEARS* to be.  I'm still suspicious of several
things.

I believe the MOO-MOC trades are probably legit, i.e. I don't think
he's faking those trades using TS bugs.  (That's assuming he
straightens out the question of his S&P data not agreeing with my S&P
data, and assuming he's not just falsifying his reports.)  The
trailing-stop trades are very suspect, but I think you ought to be
able to pull out at least a breakeven trade on most of them.  I'd
have to look at the price action to see if you actually would have
gotten nailed by MM stops before you set your stops to breakeven, but
I'm not going to do that until I understand whatinhell he was trading.

But heck, even if you assume EVERY ONE of the trailing-stop trades
actually hit the $2000 stop, the system still shows an $8000 profit.
Of course, most of that probably would have gotten eaten up in
slippage on those 40 trades...

But I still don't believe it until I see it running in realtime.
Which I probably won't, since I don't feel like dropping $200 on a
too-good-to-be-true system any more than you do.

Gary