Re: Best alternative to TradeStation 2000i?

HAhaHAha!!!!!
Hihihihihi...
Gnâaaaaaaar...ffff!

This time you got the proof that Easy Language is REALLY easy language.
inputs : Price(NumericSeries),Length(NumericSimple);
vars   : Factor(0),xavg0(0);

if Length + 1 <> 0
then begin
 if CurrentBar <= 1
 then begin
  XAvg0 = Price;
 end
 else
  Factor = 2 / (Length + 1);
  XAvg0= Factor * Price + (1 - Factor) * XAvg0;
end;

xavg=xavg0;
Compare with Xaverage code from the Power Editor even by modifying one line
for initialisation!

inputs : Price(NumericSeries),Length(NumericSimple);
vars   : Factor(0),xavg0(0);

if Length + 1 <> 0
then begin
 if CurrentBar <= 1
 then begin
  XAvg0 = average(Price, length); <==== (I can replace by a loop if you
want, 3 lines)
 end
 else
  Factor = 2 / (Length + 1);
  XAvg0= Factor * Price + (1 - Factor) * XAvg0;
end;

xavg=xavg0;

Maybe only  a C version of the Xaverage code could be more complicated than
the ESPL version of the Xaverage code below.
Thanks a lot Earl, I think that none will try to download Ensign software
now!
Unfortunately, this will not stop yet your multiple message post to promote
this dinosaur tool on Omega List.

HAhaHAha!!!!! Hihihihihi...

-Pierre Orphelin
Représentant exclusif de Omega Research en France.
web: http://www.sirtrade.com