Re: Best alternative to TradeStation 2000i?

Have you ever used Metastock? Or are you just making things up?

I've had both Metastock and SuperCharts up and running for more than 5 years.
In a nutshell - SuperCharts can't do the data explorations that Metastock does.
And Metastock can't handle multi-data systems - or systems with variables (even
a variable system as simple as a percentage reversal system).  Maybe TS2000i
doesn't work well - or at all for that matter - but that doesn't make
Metastock's system capabilities more robust.  Robyn