Re: Family Trading

Hi Don:

I trade for my mother through TD Greenline, a Canadian brokerage firm, part
of TD Bank.  For this I have to sign a certain document which allows me to
have trading authority.  However, I do not have power of attorney, that is,
if she has to take money out, SHE would have to contact the brokerage firm
DIRECTLY.

If I charge my mother a certain fee, I may have to be registered.  But
since I don't, the brokerage firm has never demanded that I be registered.

Regards,

Wong

ps:  members who are lawyers out there, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Much appreciated.