Re: one trade a day

<< On a system running on a daily bar chart I like to make sure that the
 system takes just one trade a day. How do I do this?

 For example:
 buy/sell T-Bonds at open +- 8 tics,
 don't stop and reverse, just take maximum one trade a day!?

 Looking forward to any comments/recommendations
 Thanks >>

IF (marketposition <> 1 or marketposition <> -1) then buy at whatever stop;
IF marketposition <> -1 or marketposition <> 1) then sell at whatever stop;

This statement makes sure that you are not already in a long or a short
position before you go long or short.

Let me know how this works for you.
Jim