Re: Re:Internet feeds

yes the system will remember your portfolio and automatically download the
data necessary to bring your data files up to date ALL AUTOMATIC!

yes you can work offline with the program, and do with it offline what you
want when you want, no internet connection needed.

yes the data is on your hard drive and can be edited by you if you wish, if
you mess it up then just delete it and sign on to the internet our automatic
data refresh will detect what is missing and fix it.

Yes your studies are yours and they stay on your hard drive,  you have the
"OPTION" to remote save them to one of our secure servers if you wish to
travel and not take a computer with you. I DID mention it was an "OPTION"
and not mandatory didn't I?

yes we will be offering a real time continuous data series for futures

yes stock splits will be handled automatically.

yes, yes and yes mb

blah blah limited edition whatever and Neal/Mark'sWorld conference June the
26th in Chicago sponsored by the CME, oh what's this Cruz couldn't get an
Exchange to sponsor him or any of the other so called Guru's at OmegaWorld?
Gee wonder why?  Oh maybe you have to be a real trader to get sponsored by
the CME or something foolish like that?  mb

Subject: Re: Re:Internet feeds