Re: Re:Internet feeds

> I'm not unhappy with PCQuote for Omega.  They have problems like everyone.
You are limited to 1,000 symbols and that could be a problem
> for some.
>
> Jimmy

In our own product we have decided to not limit the symbols that a client
can receive.  If you want then all you can have them all, we recommend a
satellite, cable, adsl, or isdn internet connection if you want to be
satisfied.  Nor will the historical data be limited in any way, unless
something changes technologically that prevents us from doing so.  We really
will be a one of a kind internet data feed service, with many features that
only a server side software can produce.  Internet feed's have not come as
far as we have nor have they been anything other than compromises.  See the
difference is these people try and make something you will buy.  We are
building something for ourselves to use.  We have many more demands than the
typical trader does.  Everyone will benefit from it all once they understand
what makes it different and why we did the things we did.  The software and
the data feed will be in a class all to itself.  We have after much thought
decided to actually open the program up so that a third party could program
their own shell on our platform.  What does this mean?  It means if you
don't like what we have done then you can build your own Trading Software
platform on top of ours.  We are dedicated to letting the clients have what
they want, even if what they want, isn't what we have!  How's that?

mb

ps a trader should have to just trade and be a maintainer of data, the data
should just be there, like you want when you want.  the refresh of data
should be automatic and trouble free. historical data should be there for
you,  you paid for it didn't you?  the data format should not be closed and
the user should be able to do with the data what he wants when he what's.
freedom man its a radical idea!