RE: Omega Record Revenues And 51% Increase In Income

Hi Robert,

At almost 4 years, I'm still a babe in the woods when it comes to trading.
I don't think "seasoned professional" happens for another 20 years or so
:-)

A mailing list, like this, is an opportunity to share ideas, experiences and
brainstorm with other like-minded folks...  Omega customers in this case.
An on-line "support group."

Let's suppose you bought some [pick-a-brand] tools...umm, Craftsman, and
joined a Craftsman-tools mailing list.

And let's assume you were very unhappy with the
style/workmanship/quality/etc/etc of the tools, and you heard on the
Craftsman-tools mailing list that others were unhappy too.

And suppose that people had complained to Craftsman with varying results.

And suppose that Craftsman had a money-back guarantee that they honored.

Question:  What are you going to do?  Whail and commiserate with folks on
the Craftsman-list who are unhappy like you, or return the dumb tools, find
some you like better, and go build (houses?) or whatever you were PLANNING
TO BUILD WITH THE TOOLS.

Let us not forget that TradeStation, etc. are just TOOLS to help us trade
better.  If they are working for you, GREAT!  If not, pitch it out and find
something that does.  The reality is that if you're not successful trading,
it is probably not the fault of ANY version of TradeStation... right?

This is rocket science, eh?

(disclaimer:  I like Craftsman tools, it was just a dumb example)

Doug