From: fpi@xxxxxxxxxxxx <fpi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 1999 10:09 PM
Subject: Drawing pgm

:Would appreciate some guidance as to a good drawing or paint program that I
:could use to place text, trendlines, arrows with wavy lines, etc. onto
:charts.
:
:The quality would have to be such that I could send the graphic to a layout
:person using Pagemaker for insertion into a financial newsletter.
:
:I've been squeeking by with Microsoft's generic paint program, but would
:like to upgrade to something more flexible without too steep a learning
curve.
:
:Regards,
: