RE: LCD monitors

I recently replaced my 19" Micron monitor which was running 1024x768 in True
Color with the 15" Sony LCD that came with my new Sony PCV-L600 PIII system.

I was concerned that is is SO much smaller, it would be harder to look at,
and considered keeping the 19" monitor and using it *with* the LCD.  After a
couple days of glancing back and forth bewtween the screens, I decided I
would *much* rather look at the LCD all the time, and removed the 19"
monitor from my desk (getting 1/3 of my desktop back in the process!)

Now happily running 1024x768 in True Color on my 15" LCD screen, and after a
month, I'm not missing the 19" monitor at all.  The LCD is crisp, bright,
high contrast and super-sharp.

The only thing that would be better for me, is TWO or THREE of these
monitors... and I suspect that in the future, that's exactly what I'll do.

Doug