RE: LCD monitors

What exactly are "glass filters" and what kind/source do you recommend?
Thanks.

Jim Gavey

Hey guys!! its important to use glass filters,as I can't use my computers
for
hours without them. Really important to avoid eyestrain or headache. The
heavy
users should note this.
Also there should be no lighting reflecting on your screen from your
flourescent
lights,just the basics.