Re: What's the deal with TradeLab? (revisited)

I don't know where you live (although the way you write your name suggests
you're in Europe) - or where Mr. Brickey lives - but the kind of monetary
dispute you're talking about is usually resolved in the United States in small
claims court (no lawyers usually needed).  If you (perhaps with a small group of
other unhappy beta/alpha testers) think you have a case - a small claims court
case might be appropriate.  Especially if another unhappy beta/alpha tester
lives close to Mr. Brickey.  Robyn