Re: [Fwd: don't worry, it's my last post on the topic!]

Today was spring cleaning day (getting that one inch layer of  pollen off of
everything) - but I thought I'd check in to read Mr. DeMark's comments about
TS2000i.  Lo and behold - I don't find any.  If I were selling systems/indicators
for a particular piece of software - think I'd have at least some opinions about
the software I was writing for.  Unless Mr. DeMark was doing his spring cleaning
too - guess I can close the book on him.  Robyn