Re: [Fwd: don't worry, it's my last post on the topic!]

Actually - I was asking Mr. DeMark about TS2000i.  Figured he should have
something to say about it one way or the other considering how he's represented
himself here.

Also - for those who are unfamiliar with the various laws regarding people who
work with other peoples' money - hardly anyone who really manages a fair amount
of money in accordance with the applicable laws (at least in the United States)
talks the way Mr. DeMark has spoken here.  At least they don't these days.
There used to be a time when cyberspace was a place for a few techie nerds -
and some big deal money manager types could talk "off the record" here and not
worry about it.  A decade ago - it was possible to meet on line some large
portfolio managers - even guys who were managing billions for mutual funds.
But those days are long passed (and even if large money managers can talk
legally about certain things on line - their compliance departments won't let
them).  So it's fair to assume that most people who make all kinds of claims on
line are amateurs (in the sense that they don't manage money for other people)
or phonies.  Robyn