Reactivity indicator

Does anyone have a copy of reactivity (react.exe) of the kind by Al
Geitzen which can be imported into TS2000? React.exe is not a .ela and
does not seem to be importable. (If anyone knows how, I would like to
know about it)

By the way, I just talked to a rep. at Omega. It was claimed that the
first patch release for ProSuite should occur about the end of the
month.

Is anyone maintaining a defect and desired features database for Omega
(or generalized) trading products that we can report to and read from? I
saw the one on Mark's site, but it does not seem very dynamic.

Omega is the leader in the market, they are probably a bit too big to be
moved by our indivdual comments, but if an EASILY FOUND objective review
of their products was on the web, they might become a little more
responsive... I am not dissapointed with ProSuite2000 because I was not
expecting anything out of the first release - but the bugs and
misrepresentations are so numerous, it is hard to use it to even PREPARE
to trade. I have sympathy with all of you that actually HAVE to use it.

Rolf L. Quam
rquam@xxxxxxxxxx