Re: Re:TS 2000 Bug This may help

-----Original Message-----
From: Sentinel <rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx>
To: chrisbak@xxxxxxxxx <chrisbak@xxxxxxxxx>; Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 1999 6:39 PM
Subject: Re:TS 2000 Bug This may help

>I have mine saving 50,000 days of 1 minute, 50,000 days of 1 Day, and 50,000
>days of  1 tick.
>I also have tick data starting 12/1/1997 until 04/13/99 in the server, for the
>OEX and several others.

I also had the Template "BMI Futures and Cash" set to collect Intraday data for
5,000 days and in this case the intraday data has been saved for the last two
weeks as I specified.

However I ran TS 2000 for two weeks with the template "BMI Indices" set to save
5,000 Days of intraday data.   As I posted, NO intraday data was saved for
Indices for the entire two weeks, except for the current day.

All I can say is good luck to you and the one or two other people actually using
TS 2000.   It seems more like PlayStation 2000 from what I've seen.