Subject: TS 2000 Bug
Author: Chris Baker
Date:  4/13/99 4:50 PM

In Global Server, I set up my "BMI Indices" Template to save 5,000 Days, 5,000
Days 1-Tick, 5,000 Days 1-Minute, and 5,000 Days Implied Volatility.    The
result was the Global Server saved Daily data for Indices, however NO Intraday
Data was saved in the Global Server beyond the current day.

Yesterday I reduced my "BMI Indices" Template to save 5,000 Days, 100 Days
1-Tick, 100 Days 1-minute and 5,000 Days Implied Volatility.    After I made
that change, my Intraday data for Indices started to be saved beyond the current
day.   Apparently the Global Server does not allow Intraday Data on Indices to
be saved for 5,000 Days, a setting I have had for Indices in the TS 4 Server for
some time.

I have reported this problem to Omega's "Q.A." department, but it seems not a
single bug in TS 2000 has been publicly confirmed by Omega.

--- Chris