Re:

  • To: zip davis <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re:
  • From: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 16:55:46 -0400 (EDT)

members, please add this fellow to the list i distributed earlier to
produce credentials. he's aonther miscreant who hurts this forum. why
can't he be constructive rather than destructive?

excuse me-i errantly did put up and i don't have to shut up because the
predicition was correct. now it's your turn. everything that i have sent
in error two times have proven to be correct--within a tick, i might
say. how about you? you've wasted energy on your keyboard that can be
directed positively. you don't want to learn you want to be disruptive,
like the rest of your cadre--pete sand p broker, mark brown, cummings,
weintraub, and paris. produce a forecast and let us all attack its
contents, not your intentions because i dont presume to know your what's
in your little vacuous mind.

why don't you put up or shut up.

regards,

tom demark