Re: Omega List

so we will try this once more, paula was the last one who claimed this. what
do you want? what are your expectations, capitalization, wants desires. what
markets to trade? see you newbies are just that you want frickin help, and
you whine and cry cause your scared to ask. so ask! your brave enough that
you can post that your shaking in your boots. you need to understand that if
you can ask a question and stand the heat then you will not be able to trade
profitably, it means you are a sheep not a sheep dog! how many sheep are
there compared to sheep dogs? bow wow, what do you want? how do you want it?
if you cant answer these questions how can you get help, oh excuse me i
should have known i'm to read your mind. or write a book and reveal all my
secrets so that only you alone can find it at the corner book store and take
it home and read the secrets i wrote exclusively for you to read and none
other. or i'll run an add and hope that only you will read the full page
advertisement where i claim that i taught my neighbors 12 year old kid to
make 25,000 dollars a day trading the sps. i'm doing you the best service
anyone in the industry would every do for you, being an asshole.  Besides I'
m a dog and you're a sheep and my job in life is to bite your ankle dude.
And when you become a dog you will understand.

mb

ps just ask ole mongo he'll tell ya!