Re: Omega List

Mark Brown wrote:

> so we will try this once more, paula was the last one who claimed this. what
> do you want? what are your expectations, capitalization, wants desires. what
> markets to trade? see you newbies are just that you want frickin help, and
> you whine and cry cause your scared to ask. so ask!..

Tom Gibbs asked a substantive question last week - and everyone was too busy in
the DeMark food fight to answer him.  Or maybe he just wasn't macho enough
asking a question about EL in SuperCharts 4.

Anyway - time to get back to work guys.  It's what this list does best (when it
remembers to do it <g>).  Robyn