Re:Resources

>Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 23:04:08 -0500
>From: "James H. Snowden" <jsnowden@xxxxxxxx>
>
>I am running TS2K with about 2 to 16% CPU usage under NT4 SP4  TS4 on
>the same machine uses at least 56% CPU and a bit more memory.  I do have
>dual 450 MHZ processors but TS4 is much more of a hog.

Are you running EOD or REALTIME?

This logic is indefensible. You use a dual pentium 450 with 128 meg of RAM
to run TS2k with how many symbols?  You can run TS4 with 64 megs of ram and
a pentium 133.  Then you conclude that TS4 is more of a resource HOG?  This
is hiccup logic.

Charles Kaucher

You don't practice watching your opponent.
     You practice hitting your shots.
                  -- Stuart Appleby
                           Winner of the 1997 Honda Golf Classic