RE: NT and multiple monnitors

NT will support multiple monitors in 2 ways.

1. A multi-monitor card from STB, ColorGrafix, or Appian.  Pricey.

2. Multiple separate cards. Caveats:  They all have to be the same type. They all have to run at the same resolution.  Matrox works well.  Check with the card vendor to make sure that it'll work and they supply drivers. I'm using 3 Matrox cards and 3 monitors as I type this.  I got 2 of the cards from an auction on Ebay to match the one that came in my computer.