Re: Please contact Omega... - New Feature in PE 2000

  • To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Please contact Omega... - New Feature in PE 2000
  • From: Howard Jackson <hrjf4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 17:15:19 -0400 (EDT)

Wandering in the powereditor, I found you can now
click on FILE-SAVE AS TEMPLATE.  And the editor will
ask you for a file name.  AFter inspecting the file,
guess what? is is an ASCII file with the text of the
window.

Further more, when I clicked on FIle-New I noticed
that I had a new tab called templates under which the
file I created when I "saved as template" appeared.

Not exactly the feature you guys are asking for, but
close...