Please contact Omega...

---------- Forwarded message ----------

On Sun, 4 Apr 1999, Dennis Holverstott wrote:

> My preference would be for people to post code as plain text in the body
> of the message.

YES! - we need a ***large*** number of people to strongly suggest that
Omega include an ASCII save as an option.

> We now have 3 versions of TS, with incompatible
> features, being used by list members. We can all learn something if we
> can read the code even if it uses features not supported by our version
> of TS.

YES! - we need a ***large*** number of people to strongly suggest that
Omega include an ASCII save as an option.

> As well, I enjoy seeing how people have solved problems by reading their
> code but I don't like to clutter up power editor with unknown functions,
> systems and indicators. I already have way too much stuff in there.

YES! - we need a ***large*** number of people to strongly suggest that
Omega include an ASCII save as an option.

> Anything I might want to use, I prefer to copy/paste into power editor
> myself. There is nothing more annoying than pasting a huge .ela into
> power editor and then trying to figure out what has been added or
> overwritten on your system.

YES! - we need a ***large*** number of people to strongly suggest that
Omega include an ASCII save as an option.

This is a recorded announcement <g>. Sorry for playing the recording a few
times, but Omega will *only* respond if there are a large number of
requests. I've asked for this many times, but we need more folks - please
call/write/email today and request this.

It probably helps to sound like a newbie - then an ASCII option might even
fit the business model <g>.

Larry