Re: Please contact Omega... - New Feature in PE 2000

  • To: Larry Wright <lwright@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Please contact Omega... - New Feature in PE 2000
  • From: Howard Jackson <hrjf4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:04:11 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I opened it with Notepad, that is exactly how I
found it was real ASCII.

The extensions are funny (like i *.eit for indicators)
but you can create a file in Notepad, add it to the
Template directory under omega, and it will be used as
a template when you create new stuff in the
PowerEditor.

note: I'm copying the list so people who were
following the thread can FYI