BMI Satellite Reception Problems

I use BMI satellite and TS 4.0/21 and live in Kentucky.
Since Friday I have experienced reception problems, at first intermittent
and now permanent, with both BMI's MarketCenter Data Manager, as well as the
Omega Server.  BMI Tech Support does not have a handle on this.
I did read somewhere that there was another satellite near the BMI one that
could cause such problems and re-aiming of the dish could help.
Has anybody experienced similar problems?
Does anybody know where I can find info on where to re-aim the dish?

Dan Visanescu