Re:Clock change

I have the same problem.  Some charts come up others don't.  Some that
come up don't have today's data, others skip a space on the chart for
the 2nd and are updating others not.  Charts for the bid don't offer
anything but Implies Volatility or Trade record.   Charts for Trade
record have a scale more like implied volatility and even a change to
proper scaling gives no price data.  Current dates in the GS show
6/5/2079.  If I change them they still will show data for today in the
server but won't chart.  Needless to say the holiday schedule is correct
but after holiday something went wrong and now the time changes has
blown most of charting away.  Reinstalled program still no good.

Jimmy back to TS 4 for now.