From: OatTrader@xxxxxxx <OatTrader@xxxxxxx>
To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, April 04, 1999 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: Volume?

:RT's,
:
:      The only good I see in open interest that I find as useful is when a
:market is drifting sideways to down and the open interest starts to rise.
:This is telling me that the commercials are starting to accumulate long
:positions in earnest. An example would be starting in December in Soybean
Oil
:the open interest is starting to rise and it is obvious that prices are
still
:declining. This same rise occurred in Soybeans in July 1998 to October
1998,
:prices had gone down and the accumulation was on and prices rallied 75
cents.
:Oat
:
: