Re: Updates to the Omega Research Web Site

Hi Melody, We were able to color price up candle sticks green and down red in TS4 but not in this version.  This is a bug fix not a wish list item. Why weren't we able to transfer our Worksheets?  I have 40 Worksheets, some with multiple charts that will have to be recreated.  I am sure that I am not alone. Thanks, John Melody Blais wrote: Dear Omega Research Customer, We have noticed the requests for What's New in Omega Research's 2000i product line. In order to address your inquires, we have created a new link in the FAQ section of the Support Online area on the Omega Research web site. Select this link http://www.omegaresearch.com/supportonline   to access the Support Online section, then select Frequently Asked Questions for either New Users or Upgraders. Currently, we have the new features and technological enhancements of TradeStation 2000i listed. Next week we will add the information for OptionStation 2000i, ProSuite 2000i, and RadarScreen 2000i. Sincerely, Melody A. Blais Omega Research, Inc. Customer Support Supervisor