Re: Returning TS2000i & Window on Wall St.

> This is an awkward situation at best.  Since PCQuote can only collect 1000
symbols and uses the main portfolio list for those symbols, it is not
possible to search the entire list of symbols eod and then put just those of
inerest in the real time list since there is only one list limited to
1000 symbols.

this is good to know

 Just forget once and load from Historybank (either the CD of from the net)
and have 'collect all  symbols' checked and the list will have to be
manually edited again.

this is good to know

> Window On Wall St. Daytrader 7 does not have this problem. Their FCDN feed
send all symbols real time over the net.  So why in there a problem with
PCQoute?

this is good to know, but answer me this dont they only allow a intraday
chart of only two days worth of data?  this would not be adequate for a
serious trader.

> WOW St 7 has a poor system development capability - no stop orders, for
instance - and a difficult programming language.  They say that later this
year WOW will accept EZ language and be fully compatible - if that happens
it
may be time to short OMGA.

you know i have been thinking about this, and a translation of easy language
still will make the problem worst.  what they all need to do is to allow vb
written systems so that there is scalability.  this was the allure of
tradelab for me.

> Hey, Omega, let us all know when the bugs are out and internet data feeds
work on all the symbols. For your sake this needs to happen before WOW has a
real programming language.

i know this wow will never get off their ass and do anything, i have visited
their offices more than one occasion and talked to the to guys their and
they are nice fellows.  however they are not listening to professional
traders, and what professional traders want.  they are more interested in
following omega around and what they dont know and most of omegas clients
too for that matter is that omega hasn't done it right either.  they will
never build a professional level platform BECAUSE they all refuse to listen!
if i have to educate the entire software world about something its this.
its not my way or wow way or omega way,  its the serious professional way.
you have to be able to recognize a professional in the first place and when
you do listen to them.  all professional needs can be lumped into the same
pile of wish list.   if you look at what a professional trader needs :  they
need quick clean data delivery with out having to do data maintenance 75% of
the time.  they need history on demand and not have to download it and then
unzip it and figure out how to import it and then get the settings correct
and so on.  it should just happen, like this punch in a symbol and the
computer do whatever is necessary in order to show me the chart!  thats it
automatic!  why should i have to be a damm maintenance man and a slave to
data!  why doesn't someone do this?  well its not because its impossible to
do.  its because they dont take us all seriously about what we need.  they
dont need it themselves and they are god so we dont get but what they want
us to have!  this will change or someone will change it for them.  ; - )  i
will spare you the spam we go to beta in 30 days, limited release planned 30
days from that point.  i know it sounds crazy,  so keep the comments and
lets see what happens.

> For now I'm waiting to see some money in the corner waiting to be picked
up and TS2K is not the tool for watching that corner.

> I wish Omega well - they have a battle on their hands.

I will openly assist and help omega get their act together as well as wow.
but no one is at home!  i love competition and i need them as a bench mark.
and a bench mark they have been, very solid and stationary in their
thinking!

mb