Re: Returning TS2000i & Window on Wall St.

  • To: "Larry C. Sanders" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Returning TS2000i & Window on Wall St.
  • From: Howard Jackson <hrjf4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 07:26:11 -0500 (EST)

Please Larry, you did not upgrade to TradeStation 2000.
 You upgraded to the prosuite gold or platinum
(whatever it is), which includes trade station, option
station and radar screen.

For your own safety, ask twice what you are getting
befor you give your credit card to any sales man...
The upgrade to trade station 2000 costs only 500$

> I was charged $2500 to upgrade from TS4 that I
bought
> in Feb 97.  So how
> did you upgrade for only $500?  Mine included radar
> screen which was an
> extra $1000 but that clearly does not account for
the