Periodic Information to daily information function for TradeStation

  • To: "omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Periodic Information to daily information function for TradeStation
  • From: "Rolf L. Quam" <rquam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:27:11 -0500 (EST)

I currently recieve data from several vendors which provide one dated
entry every 1 to 2 weeks as an ASCII file. When I import this to Trade
Station or NeuroShell Trader, I get a one day "spike" with zero data
until the next entry or end of data.... Does anyone have or know of a TS
function or NeuroShell indicator which converts every day since the most
recent entry to the value of the last provided entry? In other words, my
source data file has an entry of "45" on 1/15/99 and an entry of "55" on
1/31/99, I would like the function to respond with "45" from 1/15/99 to
1/30/99 and then respond with "55" from 1/31/99 to present - unless
another value has arrived since then

rquam@xxxxxxxxxx