Re: Melissa Virus - what to look for

I heard another virus was discovered that is being called PAPA. Unclear to
what destruction its designed to achieve but said more damaging than
Melissa. These viruses always seem to come around April fools day. Some
weirdo trying to be remembered for something or maybe having a virus named
after him perhaps both.

Robert